• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The SJP pitch - 2022/23

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
The pitch was in the best condition that I've ever seen it in today. You could play snooker on it.

gilbertshoot

What would a hosepipe ban do to it? Would the club still be allowed to use the sprinkers?

huxwar

What would a hosepipe ban do to it? Would the club still be allowed to use the sprinkers?
Refer to post #2 @gilbertshoot

gilbertshoot

Ta m
Ta muchly 👍💧

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Although we've got a borehole I believe it is licenced by the EA who may decide to limit our extraction.
Better start bringing watering cans to home games until normal rain service is resumed !
UTC

rightwing

Well-known Exeweb poster
Although we've got a borehole I believe it is licenced by the EA who may decide to limit our extraction.
Better start bringing watering cans to home games until normal rain service is resumed !
UTC
Why would it be limited extraction? It's not as though any water is taken away..........it just goes back to where it started from!!! Recycling at its best.

gilbertshoot

UTC
I feel I owe them some water. In forty years of supporting them they've certainly rain on my parade a few times. Boom, tish.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
The pitch was in the best condition that I've ever seen it in today. You could play snooker on it.
We did !!

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
As a comparison, this was Tivvy's pitch yesterday...

budegrecian

Coventry’s game was called off yesterday due to the state of their pitch!
The problems of also using the pitch for Rugby.