• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The SJP pitch - 2022/23

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Its been a while

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well at least the pitch played well...

(I was curious as to how many rashers there are in a 'standard bacon baguette')

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
That's a huge amount of covers which begs the logistical question of where are the covers kept for the 360 days a year when they are not required?

Andy Holloway

That's a huge amount of covers which begs the logistical question of where are the covers kept for the 360 days a year when they are not required?
Easy answer, under the SELCO stand in the void, under block K I think it is.

Andy_H

Easy answer, under the SELCO stand in the void, under block K I think it is.
Had a look at the covers today while i was in SJP and these look like new ones, as opposed to the old white ones that used to be used many years ago. The old ones are still in the place i stated but i'd suspect that Chaz keeps these at the C&F during the 'non frost' months. These most probably 'live' behind the smaller part of the Away end, where the old war time urinal used to be!!

Scott_Palfrey

Had a look at the covers today while i was in SJP and these look like new ones, as opposed to the old white ones that used to be used many years ago. The old ones are still in the place i stated but i'd suspect that Chaz keeps these at the C&F during the 'non frost' months. These most probably 'live' behind the smaller part of the Away end, where the old war time urinal used to be!!
These are actually kept behind the security/medical unit between the Stagecoach and away end!

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'd advise against a career in espionage, given you seem to have blown your own cover here lol! ;)

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
I see the BBC is now forecasting a positively balmy 5 degrees on Saturday afternoon now!