• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Shrewsbury Town v Exeter City Official Matchday Thread

tonykellowfan

We missed the first choice back 3.

Cowshed Grecian

How the hell did we lose that? They were crap. 2-0 should of shut up shop.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
All over now I think a draw would have been a fair result but one of our worst defensive displays for some time not great in midfield either.

logman

Complete mess of a game
Agreed. Flashes of quality but some shocking moments from individuals which cost us.

We just lost to a pub team.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
It is ironic we were clambering for Forwards in the Transfer window and now all our centre halves seem to be injured
Sounds like the makeshift defence were all at sea - would have settled for a point pre match but having gone up 2 up seems like an opportunity missed

Heyho onwards and upwards - UTC

Cowshed Grecian

I reckon KMT will be furious in that dressing right now

Grecianpasty

If it wasn't for our goalkeeper and defense we would have won that game comfortably.

Kite disappointed in the second half, and should have been the man to come off instead of Harper. Although I'm sure fitness played into that decision.

Cowshed Grecian

If it wasn't for our goalkeeper and defense we would have won that game comfortably.

Kite disappointed in the second half, and should have been the man to come off instead of Harper. Although I'm sure fitness played into that decision.
I thought Blackman had a great game

logman

It is ironic we were clambering for Forwards in the Transfer window and now all our centre halves seem to be injured
Sounds like the makeshift defence were all at sea - would have settled for a point pre match but having gone up 2 up seems like an opportunity missed

Heyho onwards and upwards - UTC
The irony is, our two centre halves scored our goals.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
We missed the first choice back 3.
Definitely but we never had any control of the midfield either.