• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Serious Torquay Thread

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
(rofl)(rofl)(rofl)(rofl)(rofl) we only larf at the Torquay

angelic upstart

(rofl)(rofl)(rofl)(rofl)(rofl) we only larf at the Torquay
Keep that for banter base you utter helmet.

jmgull

Keep that for banter base you utter helmet.
To be fair, It's just been 3 blokes having a chat over there for the last year or so.

Banter base was a laugh for many years....trust us to muck it all up and get relegated again!:)

Jeez...it's not like we even had a financial meltdown, a Lewis and Russell, or even a Chris Roberts to blame - we've just been completely and utterly, almost hilariously incompetent.

motorservices

To be fair, It's just been 3 blokes having a chat over there for the last year or so.

Banter base was a laugh for many years....trust us to muck it all up and get relegated again!:)

Jeez...it's not like we even had a financial meltdown, a Lewis and Russell, or even a Chris Roberts to blame - we've just been completely and utterly, almost hilariously incompetent.
to be fair its 5 blokes, but one is a ****ing retard (he might grow out of that when he leaves school)

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Thank you for telling me Richard, I would never have guessed!:D ;)
Pretty damn close will have to do.

geoffwp

I remember a time when it really was 'banter'. Quick and very sharp with some very very funny comments. Ah. Those were the days.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
I remember a time when it really was 'banter'. Quick and very sharp with some very very funny comments. Ah. Those were the days.
No chance you was involved then Geoff

malcolms

Sadly wit, mixed liberally with cutting sarcasm, went out the window with the banning of Poults and one or two others. If the site is more vanilla than an Italian ice cream, its down to a heavy hand that was, in my view, unnecessarily applied. I accept that this won't find universal agreement.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
By their very nature, Mr S, all rules foster subversion.

IBA

Another shocking result for the Gulls today, down to 16th in the Conference.