• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Serious Torquay Thread

Legohead

Banned
5-1 now. Dear oh dear oh dear.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Has Gary Johnson's bus come to a shuddering halt ? They had Jamie Reid back from injury for the first 60 minutes too. Guess we won't be hearing from Granville Gull for a while.

Legohead

Banned
Even if they get promoted, they still have a property developing charlatan with zero interest in them or football in general pulling the strings. Anything can still happen.

ryancooper327

Whole squad in my work again today, can’t even make a joke about losing 5-1 considering our result!

Legohead

Banned
Two down at Harrogate now Oh deary me. It looks their form has collapsed. :ROFLMAO:

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
To the so called Torquay fabs stood behind us on the BB today HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA So much for coming up expecting us to lose !!

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
To the so called Torquay fabs stood behind us on the BB today HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA So much for coming up expecting us to lose !!
The bastards did didn't they? They stood on the bank and not a sound when any of our goals went in. They can fak off back to the giant retirement home that is Torquay.
Oh and at least one of them was from Laandin.

Legohead

Banned
Presumably they paid to get in? If so, thanks. (y)(y):ROFLMAO:

Tim Long

Legohead

Banned
Nothing against the lad but I hope he doesn't do well for them but then goes somewhere else and does really, really well.