• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Politics Thread USA Edition

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Surprised this hasn't been mentioned before.
Me too, This is the second time classified papers have been found where they shouldn't be. LBC's US Correspondant Simon Marks said this was a gift for the GOP and the most serious problem for Biden to date, You now have a President and a Former President both being investigated by a Special Counseller from the Justice Dept.

Alistair20000

Cut Sleepy some slack. He probably didn’t realise what these documents were and then forgot all about putting them in the garage.

• Haha
Reactions: DB9

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Another one with classified documents at home!

angelic upstart

Another one with classified documents at home!

It's a miracle there's any documents in storage.

I wonder who has the missing Epstein files?

lamrobhero

The Revenge of the Admin Officer - Admin and filing is usually a long way down the list of priorities of organisations and their leaders. Maybe they deserve their comeuppance.

DB9

Nikki Haley set to run for the Republican nomination in 2024, Not sure of her chances but more competition for Trump, I maybe reading things wrong but Trump's aura seems to be losing its shine?

Mr Jinx

Nikki Haley set to run for the Republican nomination in 2024, Not sure of her chances but more competition for Trump, I maybe reading things wrong but Trump's aura seems to be losing its shine?
A nobody with no chance. It'll raise her profile a bit and that's probably her thinking.

Wrt Trump...his obituaries were being written late year with the rise of DeSantis, but I forget what new show I saw the other day which saying it was almost impossible for Ron to get the nomination over Don. Not sure how much truth in that there was and haven't been bothered to look into it further.

Alistair20000

If the Republicans really do want to keep losing then nominate The Donald even if Ol Sleepy seeks re-election. Not that I think the old duffer will be on the Democratic ticket

Mr Jinx

If the Republicans really do want to keep losing then nominate The Donald even if Ol Sleepy seeks re-election. Not that I think the old duffer will be on the Democratic ticket
I think he will. And that was a big win from the mid terms.

Alistair20000

I think he will. And that was a big win from the mid terms.
The poor chap is already away with the fairies but the crooked doctors will no doubt pass him off as fit.