• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Politics Thread USA Edition

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
According to the latest poll by MSNBC Trump is trailing De Santis by double digits in the race to be the Republican nomination for 2024.

DB9

Trump made a major announcement (His words) yesterday....... He launched digital trading cards depicting him as a Super Hero, Astronaut and Nascar Driver, Costing $99 each! He has been mocked by all sides in the US as many thought the announcement was going to be his running mate for 2024.

Grecian2K

I wonder if Jigzy has invested $99 on his own Non Fungible Trump yet? 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: DB9

angelic upstart

Trump made a major announcement (His words) yesterday....... He launched digital trading cards depicting him as a Super Hero, Astronaut and Nascar Driver, Costing $99 each! He has been mocked by all sides in the US as many thought the announcement was going to be his running mate for 2024.
Fella must be broke. Looked like he was doing an advert for QVC when I saw the video.

DB9

Fella must be broke. Looked like he was doing an advert for QVC when I saw the video.
A very bad QVC advert. :)

Grecian2K

Rumour has it that President Biden is planning to respond with his own "exclusive" offer...a Non Fungible Sleeping Bag.

Grecian2K

A very bad QVC advert. :)
In Trump's case QVC stands for Quite Violent....sorry the ExeWeb sweary filter won't allow the final word. 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: DB9

Alistair20000

In Trump's case QVC stands for Quite Violent....sorry the ExeWeb sweary filter won't allow the final word. 🤐
Chap never gets filtered out.

Here to help

Grecian2K

Chap never gets filtered out.
I recall that, on here the ""Proper" variety was not only filtered but flushed away quite a while ago.

Here to apply a smidgeon of ExeWeb gratitude. 😜

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
Elon Musk currently running a poll on whether he should stay as twitter CEO. I don't think I've ever seen anything more pathetic.