• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Politics Thread USA Edition

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sure. He came in and made a load of stupid changes that made everything spike, then reversed most of it and everything went back to how it was before. Now he's taking credit for doing nothing except massively ramping up twitter's debt and losing millions in advertising.

Still nothing on bots though. Someone told me Musk had "managed to eliminate much of the botting". Pretty sure they were talking out of their bum.

As an aside, you'd thought the richest man in the world could afford a proofreader to check the dates on his graphs.
Wow - denial is strong in this one.

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wow - denial is strong in this one.
And ignorance is strong in you. I'm not interested in repeatedly having this conversation when your lack of knowledge about twitter is so glaringly obvious. Maybe go do some research and actually learn something and we can have a chat, but until then it's just a waste of both our times. I won't hold my breath.

Mr Jinx

And ignorance is strong in you. I'm not interested in repeatedly having this conversation when your lack of knowledge about twitter is so glaringly obvious. Maybe go do some research and actually learn something and we can have a chat, but until then it's just a waste of both our times. I won't hold my breath.
No this is fun. And it'll be constant. I will be posting all good news wrt Twitter turning things around. Feel free to post all bad news if you have any time left from your rubbishing.

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
No this is fun. And it'll be constant. I will be posting all good news wrt Twitter turning things around. Feel free to post all bad news if you have any time left from your rubbishing.
Cool. I look forward to the day when we get some actual good news about twitter, because I can't be bothered to move to a different social media and I like the money.

angelic upstart

Sure. He came in and made a load of stupid changes that made everything spike, then reversed most of it and everything went back to how it was before. Now he's taking credit for doing nothing except massively ramping up twitter's debt and losing millions in advertising.

Still nothing on bots though. Someone told me Musk had "managed to eliminate much of the botting". Pretty sure they were talking out of their bum.

As an aside, you'd thought the richest man in the world could afford a proofreader to check the dates on his graphs.
That's what those graphs say to me. Maybe the incorrect dates and forgetting to put the year on have been proofread and he's just changing his arm.

For clarity, I haven't noticed any difference to previously. Lagboat is still getting banned, but his previous 8 thousand accounts will likely be around for him to use.

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
That's what those graphs say to me. Maybe the incorrect dates and forgetting to put the year on have been proofread and he's just changing his arm.

For clarity, I haven't noticed any difference to previously. Lagboat is still getting banned, but his previous 8 thousand accounts will likely be around for him to use.
I have, but I'm on there pretty much constantly. It will be very inconvenient for me if he buggers up the site.

iscalad

I have, but I'm on there pretty much constantly. It will be very inconvenient for me if he buggers up the site.
You could try talking to people😄

Reactions: DB9

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
You could try talking to people😄
Come on, it's 2022. Talking to people is so last century.

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
This chap had dinner with Trump recently. And not a single Republican, including Trump's Jewish son-in-law, have anything to say about it.

DB9

This chap had dinner with Trump recently. And not a single Republican, including Trump's Jewish son-in-law, have anything to say about it.

This person was subject of a Louis Theroux's "Forbidden America" series earlier in the year, A very sad individual that does his online show from his mum's basement, He's a Anti-Semite, Anti-Election, Anti-Vax etc, Also one of those brave souls at Charlottesville when there was that protest by Alt-right protesters. It's a programme worth watching just to listen to these nutters, One of them claiming that Michelle Obama wasn't a woman because he's never seen photo's of her pregnant. Trump though claiming that after he had dinner with "Ye" and this Fuentes he didn't know him or his politics and never invited him but he just came along with "Ye"