• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Pitch

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Dare I say it but so is their team!
Every dog has its day.Even Wycombe and Yeovil ( although now pear shaped) had a stab at the Championship.To be fair Argyle have been there before. It would be nice for our younger followers if we could do the same , although after many years of supporting City in the lower reaches I don’t think now it will be in my lifetime.Sorry Hants for taking this peaceful pitch thread off course!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
33 seconds of drone action of St James Park

Scott_Palfrey

Scott & Co - please don't do a Kimberley on us mid season or any season ?
I'm not planning on going anywhere, unless I'm forced out the building 😆

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Not sure why so many of us enjoy watching the pitch being mown but here's one from earlier :)

DB9

Not sure why so many of us enjoy watching the pitch being mown but here's one from earlier :)

Because Hants it's as comforting as David T's pre match weather forecasts, 🙂👍

iscalad

Always pleasing to see someone working hard whilst I sit on my sofa

Colesman Ballz

Always pleasing to see someone working hard whilst I sit on my sofa
Exactly Isca. Mowing the grass is one of those thankless man chores (unless you are lucky enough to have a ride on mower !). :p

crocks

Exactly Isca. Mowing the grass is one of those thankless man chores (unless you are lucky enough to have a ride on mower !). :p
I do that as a profession......so love seeing someone mowing with a fat ass mower.

Christian

I guess not a huge problem this time of year now grass is not growing as quick as the summer, but when you have such a big surface, what do the team do with the grass that's been cut?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Today's installment