• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Pitch

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Getting regional acclaim now, Chas will be looking for a payrise shortly
FBH will be wishing even more so he lived in these sunny climes now

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Chas is back the latest update, and news on the latest technological goals (no jumpers for us):-

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
possibly the biggest issue of the summer so far. Do we prefer

Chaz as he was OR

Chaz in branded club shirt and cap, having had to have his hair chopped back?

(part of me thinks that Chaz's appeal to the media is as 'a character ')

fred binneys head

I like ‘Branded Chas’, it’s good to see the club badge everywhere. The pitch sounds great, can’t wait to see it.

malcolms

Would be interested in the Chas view on the Sutton pitch which after ripping up their plastic one is now being relaid like a grass carpet.IMG_20210721_1436439.jpg

Banksy

The pitch updates are getting to be more exciting than the new signings thread these days.

DawlishBouy

Would be interested in the Chas view on the Sutton pitch which after ripping up their plastic one is now being relaid like a grass carpet.View attachment 6546
That, apparently, is the plastic beginnings of a hybrid pitch. I don’t think there’s a single blade of actual grass in sight yet.

Banksy

That, apparently, is the plastic beginnings of a hybrid pitch. I don’t think there’s a single blade of actual grass in sight yet.
I must say all these different types of pitch confuse me.What’s the difference between that and the one they’re digging up?Presumably from what you say the new one is a mix of the two but how is that achieved I wonder?

DawlishBouy

I must say all these different types of pitch confuse me.What’s the difference between that and the one they’re digging up?Presumably from what you say the new one is a mix of the two but how is that achieved I wonder?
Think this video shows what Sutton are doing

Banksy

Thank you DB ! So a hybrid pitch is a combination of both natural and artificial grass with the plastic supporting the grass.Well , something like that anyway. Won’t start to explore the relative costs as that wouldn’t leave me any time to check out today’s multiple transfer rumours.