• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The opposition’s views

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think he might mean "sell ons" :).
he was probably thinking of TC?

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
". It doesn't surprise me they are where they are".
What, 8th and 7 places below Cheltenham? Seems like not much of a compliment to me.
He obviously means in the title race, which we clearly are with that game in hand

Red Bill

He obviously means in the title race, which we clearly are with that game in hand
Exactly. Beat them tomorrow and win our game in hand and we'll overtake them. Yes they're both ifs, but not exactly wildly speculative. I imagine he's simply acknowledging this.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Because we've absolutely spanked a few sides this season opposition managers will always be afraid of us.

grecIAN Harris

Because we've absolutely spanked a few sides this season opposition managers will always be afraid of us.
And so they bloody should............

exeips

From the Tranmere manager...

Keith Hill on Exeter: "For me, regardless of whoever goes up, that's a League One side playing in League Two.
"They haven't made it for the last two or three seasons. The way they do things and recruit through their own academy. I think it's superb.
"Trust me, that team would be able to compete in League One. The difficulty for that team is they have to get promoted and that's really difficult.
"It's not simple or everyone would be doing it."

Banksy

Gracious but it’s easy for Hill to say that I guess after playing us and getting a three points gift yesterday pushing closer to the autos.No , it doesn’t seem simple going up or rather we seem to make it difficult for ourselves each season.So near yet so far and always the sporting loser , about time we get our act together and learn how to win dirty.

Grecian Max

I actually don't disagree, I have seen a fair few Swindon matches this year and the quality down the bottom of L1 is awful

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
From the Tranmere manager...

Keith Hill on Exeter: "For me, regardless of whoever goes up, that's a League One side playing in League Two.
"They haven't made it for the last two or three seasons. The way they do things and recruit through their own academy. I think it's superb.
"Trust me, that team would be able to compete in League One. The difficulty for that team is they have to get promoted and that's really difficult.
"It's not simple or everyone would be doing it."
He just making sure he's in the running when the managers vacancy at ecfc comes up again.

Ian Tarr

He just making sure he's in the running when the managers vacancy at ecfc comes up again.
To be fair to him, he's sung our praises previously. I think his comments are genuine.