The opposition’s views

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Good idea..I always like to hear the oppositions slant on a game.
I quite often dip into other clubs twitter feeds.Always interesting with amusing tweets from supporters(ours is no different of course 😁)

Colesman Ballz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cooper is a surly, taciturn beggar. Interviewing him is a thankless task, trying to drag anything out of him. Didn't he go to war with FGR's own media team last season ?
What a contrast with KMT , :)

malcolms

Cooper is a surly, taciturn beggar. Interviewing him is a thankless task, trying to drag anything out of him. Didn't he go to war with FGR's own media team last season ?
What a contrast with KMT , :)
Rapidly turning into his Father who was similar in his disregard for questions that came from 'uninformed' sources....

STURTZ

I quite like Cooper now, he's a solid league 2 manager now, trouble is he's been down here so long you have to doubt that he could manage any higher even if FGR could beat the bogie and actually go up a league. Having said that he is the man who was prepared to pay for Lloyd James!

grecIAN Harris

Fine coming his way for his comments about Huxtable. 😆😆
You can't fine a bloke for being factually correct. Fuxtable is a pantomime dame. All he needs a big wig, an oversized ball gown and some lippy and he wouldn't look out of place on stage at the Princess Theatre in Torquay.