• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Official Title Deciding Exeter City versus Port Vale Matchday Thread

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Tim was a wreck at the end and you are so right he was inconsolable. That just makes me love him even more as you can see how emotionally invested he has become in our club. He didnt shine today but I have a feeling he will be determined to show league one what a great player he is
I think Devon Chunks soon sorted him out ;):)

Trampus

That really is a pretty stupid comment and an insult to the manager who has just taken us to league1.
Perhaps not an insult to a manager who has taken us to a predictable home defeat to Port Vale on the biggest day for the club for many years, thank goodness we don’t have to navigate the play offs under his leadership.

STURTZ

Tim Dieng is one of the players this season has been to long for. In the last few games he has been inauspicious and not showed up in those goal scoring positions for which he has gained all our love. Thought today Harry Kite might have been a better option.

SaintJames

Perhaps not an insult to a manager who has taken us to a predictable home defeat to Port Vale on the biggest day for the club for many years, thank goodness we don’t have to navigate the play offs under his leadership.
You are a disgruntled ex city employee I wont name you but take your chip off your shoulder elsewhere and please take the exit door asap

Red Devon

I actually thought we played pretty well again today…just beaten by one moment of quality against another very good team.

geoffwp

You really are a bit of a tosser bey

Rosencrantz

You are a disgruntled ex city employee I wont name you but take your chip off your shoulder elsewhere and please take the exit door asap
I think only turning up on here after a defeat and not after we were promoted says everything that needs to be said.

haka

Perhaps not an insult to a manager who has taken us to a predictable home defeat to Port Vale on the biggest day for the club for many years
Correction: It was the biggest day for 11 days.

SaintJames

I think only turning up on here after a defeat and not after we were promoted says everything that needs to be said.
his motivation is obvious

manc grecian

Typical Tisdale