• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Official Title Deciding Exeter City versus Port Vale Matchday Thread

scottus86

If only Atangana hadn't missed that open goal v Bradford at the start of the season.

Topsham Boy

Really happy with promotion - so why does this still feel like a big loss? 😶
Never mind, well done City, and roll on L1 ... 🥳
Because being champions is so rare….and it was ours to lose…and sadly we did. But this is City…..we never do things the easy way. But at the start of the season making the autos was the target and we’re there. Move on from a great season to a even stronger team in L1.

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm not going to allow this to get me down, fek it. We are promoted and that is what really really matters. What a fantastic season.

KentGrecian

Dreadful game. It is also poor the PVFC fans managed to invade the pitch and cause confrontation , you'd think the safety team would have planned to avoid this...

Banksy

Really happy with promotion - so why does this still feel like a big loss? 😶
Never mind, well done City, and roll on L1 ... 🥳
Chance lost for want of a nail Rae , but we’re up and that’s the main thing.Now If Swindon join us in the playoffs there will be a lot of ‘home’ derbies for the supporters to look forward to.

Cowshed Grecian

Annoying. What a season, funny if scunny scored now

Cowshed Grecian

Dreadful game. It is also poor the PVFC fans managed to invade the pitch and cause confrontation , you'd think the safety team would have planned to avoid this...
Why are the PV fans on the pitch have they gone up already?

Cowshed Grecian

I'm not going to allow this to get me down, fek it. We are promoted and that is what really really matters. What a fantastic season.
Fantastic season, 2nd on goal difference proud of the lads

KentGrecian

No idea. Stewards were woefully outnumbered holding a piece of rope as if that'd stop them

Why are the PV fans on the pitch have they gone up already?

Banksy

Port got what they came for and killed the game. The media get their vegan champions to yap about. City played nervous and it just looked like the ball was never falling their way in the box. Great season though and I just hope this sour note doesn't overshadow the new season though being a seasoned City fan it probably will.

Screw Vale. Screw Mansfield and stuff that disgraceful yo yo club Northampton. Swindon through the playoffs please.
Yes , rooting for Swindon now.