• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Official Title Deciding Exeter City versus Port Vale Matchday Thread

gilbertshoot

Yeah.
Great thread title and the perfect person to start it after the ‘we’ll catch FGR and be champions’ prediction he made back in 1873.

Setting off at 9am, cannot blooming well wait - COME ON YOU REDS!
Yeah. Fair play, Ian. You called it (annoyed grumbling follows....)

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think Ian should consider partaking in the beat the bookie thread next season !. Midnight in Sydney for me on Ifollow. I think FGR will lose today, but don’t want nail biting, so at least 2 goals to City in the first 10 mins pretty please

Bongo1959

Strongest side we have please , go for it from the off .

ryancooper327

It’s so bizarre not feeling play off dread. Or even missing them entirely dread.

manc grecian

Sun is shining, going to mow the lawn in a minute, put some stripes in it then pretend I'm Nombe through one on one, in front of the bank....to win the title

StroudGrecian

Great thread title and the perfect person to start it after the ‘we’ll catch FGR and be champions’ prediction he made back in 1873.

Setting off at 9am, cannot blooming well wait - COME ON YOU REDS!
Disagree. I fear Harris has scuppered our chances by overlooking the required hyphen in the compound adjective.

elginCity

Yeah.
Yeah. Fair play, Ian. You called it (annoyed grumbling follows....)
Yeah, he called it, but not there yet. Come on you Reds !

Banksy

It’s so bizarre not feeling play off dread. Or even missing them entirely dread.
Nice to be able to watch them as a neutral with other teams sweating on them not us this year.

grecIAN Harris

Covid visited our house this week but I know placing a Merch order for a mix of promotion and champions gear will definitely help my recovery! C'mon City I wanna sing Championes, championes, away away away.....

Great to be able to view the upcoming playoffs with detached amusement rather than pure anxiety. I'm sure Argyle are thinking the same LOL
My Dad is in the same boat. He caught Covid at the beginning of the week and is absolutely gutted he can't be at the game today.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Exeweb history in the making! Never before have we had a match day thread where at the end of the day we could be champions!

Hoping to find a little bit of the New Forest where I have signal to listen to the game. I hope whoever bought my season ticket for this game from the Club has a fantastic day.

As always and for the last time this season, here is Jason's preview