• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Official Title Deciding Exeter City versus Port Vale Matchday Thread

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Go to the pub !
Best wishes mate and to Gary and the others up on the bank. What an afternoon it will be. I shall be there in spirit though. I generally HATE following a game remotely and I get far more stressed and anxious than I do being at the game itself. Today it will be very different. I've got the ales all lined up and a new malt whiskey for final celebration. Just bring it on.

older-codger

Exeter City Football Club
10 m ·

😭
So the card payment machines have just gone down in the bars, so it's cash only at the moment, sorry!

David Treharne

Too good to be sitting at a computer typing. Currently 19c, with the wind having shifted round to NNE, but cloud bubbling up, though nothing looks rain bearing. As mentioned earlier the UV is high (6 at the time of wrting) and the grass pollen count is also very high. Time methinks to wander to Rad Square to soak up some pre-match atmosphere. Win, lose or draw it's been a hell of a seasonand my thanks to all travelling companions, and friends in and around me in the IP stand - we may be quiet at times, but I have enjoyed this season immensely.

crocks

Just got settled in the Boxling Green pub for a pre match burger and pint. Glorious in Devon and all set for a remarkable afternoon in the history of Exeter City Football Club

arthur

Deleted

STURTZ

Train I wanted to catch cancelled, gonna be late. Exeter publicans outraged.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Big Bank already this full.

Attachments

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I'm just about to settle down with a pint of Flack's Double!

Line up

burtiew

Nearly time ...

Attachments

burtiew

Now that takes me back20220507_144719.jpg