• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Official Exeter City V's S****horpe United Matchday Thread

PINHOE RED

We were walking out & were level when Taylor hit the bar, one of those where it was harder to miss!!

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
As was is, pretty much.

Bottom 7 clubs all have one point today.

crocks

Bit of a break away now for the bottom 7 (which City are top of)

Roy Hodgson

Uninspiring.

Poor in front of goal.

Grecian Max

Flags took a while to get going but second half atmosphere was much better I thought, the st Pauli song was kept going for a long period. Once people realised what to do woth the flags, there was a lot more waving. Will keep it up as uts early days to try and get that culture going. Gonna get some banners sorted for the next game. The drum needs tuning, so apologies for that!

Last edited:

Mike Blackstone

Flags took a while to get going but second half atmosphere was much better I thought, the st Pauli song was kept going for a long period. Once people realised what to do woth the flags, there was a lot more waving. Will keep it up as uts early days to try and get that culture going. Gonna get some banners sorted for the next game. The drum needs tuning, so apologies for that!
More importantly, City need to score goals.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
More importantly, City need to score goals.
I think organising that is outside of Max's remit, Mike.

Grecian2K

Artur MotM.

Oh dear. There'll be apoplexy in Avondale, Az tonight (or should that be TONITE?)

Still, at least with no notable keeping howlers to fulminate about, Pate will have a little more free time to devote to his final magnus opus -
Great Public Toilets in the American Midwest : Volume 3 -Missouri to Oklahoma
[Available soon in a store near you. Printed in a UNIQUE "soft yet strong" roll format -and ready perforated for your convenience and ease of use.]

milts

Best attacking display of the season against Tranmere, and today we revert to the same boring tactics that got us in this mess in the first place.

Starting with 1 upfront at home to a team below us, far too negative.

Also, 2 wide players but noone in the box to get on the end of crosses.

Grecian2K

Ho hum.

Ah well, thats about 94 minutes of my life ( and a couple degrees of "body core temperature") that I'll probably never get back again. :(

Last edited: