• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Official Exeter City versus Charlton Athletic Matchday Thread

Grecianpasty

Joe White playing kids football today. His diving and fancy foot play in dangerous positions was embarrassing.

tom_ecfc

Poor game all round…not even sure if I can be bothered to say much.

milts

What is Raheem Harper about? When he did manage to occasionally keep possession he put his foot on it and slowed the game down, which is fine if you’re winning. I’ll be happy not to see to much more of him this season on the positive McDonald has a lovely touch, and can keep possession.
Wasn’t sure what to think about Harper but after todays showing, I’m thinking he’s not very good.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Kite got a booking which would have restricted his game,but I can't see who Caldwell thinks he is worse than the other midfielders who started ahead of him.Thought he had more confidence than the others.

red1

Lacked creativity. Midfield was pah. Collins and Harper arent the answer. Mitchell is rapid but not match fit. He was finished with 20 still to play. Mcdonald looked quality and a Steady head.
Aimsom looked good. Sweeney first half hour looked a pub player but did improve.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Goods: Mitchell, Nombe, White.
Bads: Sweeney, Stansfield.

Did enough to win, but in this division you gift the opposition two chances the likelihood is they’ll score twice.

Antony Moxey

Is Woods short or is Blackman just massive?
Blackman is massive. As they came out for the second half I saw him reach for the crossbar which he managed with both feet still comfortably planted on the ground.

tom_ecfc

Did enough to win, but in this division you gift the opposition two chances the likelihood is they’ll score twice.
Not sure White was ‘good’ today. Mitchell played well but had no options down the line so had to either gamble beating his man one on one or lay back to Hartridge.

milts

Surprised White is in the goods.

iscalad

Bit meh really. Tried hard but no end product. Was Jake injured? Not once did he try to get past his player.
Alex head and shoulders our best player.