• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Official Exeter City versus Accrington Stanley 'who are they?' Matchday Thread

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
This is getting ridiculous. There is no way we are going to be relegated. And there's no way we are going to get no or just one or two points from our games with Derby, Bolton, Ipswich, Argyle, Peterborough and Wednesday. In case you hadn't noticed we have a good team and a competent manager
I hope this quasi prediction does not come back to bite your bum art.

***Makes forward note to check points taken from those 6 games***

As it's another international break today's game can be streamed in the UK. Just a tenner to buy a video pass.
Does anyone know if you can log in on one device, then log out and log back in on another device?
I want to watch first half at home and second half somewhere else.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
You of course raise an interesting question with your '"nightmare" scenario. If (heaven forbid), we were to go into the Morecambe game needing a win to avoid relegation back into League 2, it would bring the Club's decision to bar Jevani from playing very sharply into focus. It makes me wonder if those who support the decision like your goodself, would be swayed to abandon their position of moral righteousness and start "changing their tune" if staring relegation in the face. I am just glad that it is not a dilemma which I will face. 😎
That nightmare scenario I do not think will happen, I just think we need 3-4 points to ensure the possibility of it being removed from the options list. Even if it does, it wouldn't change that the club have done the right thing with regards to Jevani Brown.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Does anyone know if you can log in on one device, then log out and log back in on another device?
I want to watch first half at home and second half somewhere else.
You can. It won't let you be logged in on two devices at one point though. So ensure you have fully logged out on one device before signing into the other.

David Treharne

It's 13c, but feels slightly colder on account of the wind. However, the wind velocity is dropping as the wind moves round to WSW, and probably onto SW sometime this evening, which will almost certainly bring more rain. It's to be hoped that it holds off until after the match. The light grey cloud cover has increased to 90% coverage. As the antidote to the continuing changeable weather the aubergine plants in the greenhouse have just started to bud with a view (I hope) to flowering. More detail than you want? Sorry! I hope that we win this afternoon, particulalrly in view of some of the upcoming fixtures.

Colesman Ballz

That nightmare scenario I do not think will happen, I just think we need 3-4 points to ensure the possibility of it being removed from the options list. Even if it does, it wouldn't change that the club have done the right thing with regards to Jevani Brown.
In the light of Hants' polite request I shall refrain from responding to your comment on this thread ! 🤫

You can. It won't let you be logged in on two devices at one point though. So ensure you have fully logged out on one device before signing into the other.
Thanks

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
ecfc.jpg

crocks

Perfect line up with what we have available.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
That is our strongest team available. Lets roll on to 3 points :)