• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Official Exeter City versus Accrington Stanley 'who are they?' Matchday Thread

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Last time we scored 5 or more?
Cheltenham.
Late last summer.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

Last time we scored 5 or more?
I think you probably mean in the league, so 7 at Cheltenham doesn’t count - so it’s 5-0 v Tranmere in Dec 2020

Colesman Ballz

That was a great rehearsal for when the Greenies come to town ! :p

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
1679764599254.png

manc grecian

Most one sided game of football I've seen in ages. I expected a tight scrappy affair but there was so much space it was like a kids game.

Lovely goal from Mitchell, composure from Key and a very dusty big bank when Stanno slammed home his goal.

Was more like a game against a non league side in the cup but good we were clinical and carried on pushing forward.

Grecian Max

fred binneys head

The only downside to today was Radio Bloody Devon going off air when Stanno scored 😡😡😡😡😡

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Most one sided game of football I've seen in ages. I expected a tight scrappy affair but there was so much space it was like a kids game.

Lovely goal from Mitchell, composure from Key and a very dusty big bank when Stanno slammed home his goal.

Was more like a game against a non league side in the cup but good we were clinical and carried on pushing forward.
The third goal must have been one of the softest I've ever seen. From the corner 4 City players touched the ball pretty much unchallenged and Sam looked almost embarrassed at how easy it was to score.