• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Nicky Law Awards

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
What is this awarded for?
I'm not 100% sure but I think it's the award from the London Exiles Supporters, much as the other regional groups have one.

Rog H K

It is the Norweigian Grecians Player of Choice. It is their Trophy. Dom Sanders and Myself were the co-creators of the Norwegian Supporters Club. Dom sadly is no longer with us so a tribute to him in his name is the Tankard given to a player every season.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Isnt there an Exeweb award ?

chunkymorrinmunter

Is there a Duke Of York award?

Rog H K

Yep. You have to march to the top of a hill and march down again.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
For emptying a bottle of Port , I've taken that award a few times.

Well done BTW Rog for your award.

Last edited:

IndoMike

Good point...

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Congratulations to Nicky Law for all the awards which are fully deserved. I can't remember a season when fans have been so unanimous in their choice of player of year, at least since Jayden left. It is also not always the case that the fans and the players choose the same person so he must be doing something right off the pitch as well to earn the respect of his team-mates. Credit also to Matt Taylor for getting him to sign for the club in the first place and also for getting him playing much better than he apparently was at Bradford.
Looking back it is also remarkable that while other players have understandably needed time to settle in Nicky Law was playing brilliantly almost immediately and had a big impact in his first league game.

Langer

His debut was a absolute masterclass.

Spoonz Red E

It is the Norweigian Grecians Player of Choice. It is their Trophy. Dom Sanders and Myself were the co-creators of the Norwegian Supporters Club. Dom sadly is no longer with us so a tribute to him in his name is the Tankard given to a player every season.
Cheers Rog. I wasn't totally sure.

Skål!