• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The National League (Conference) and non league football thread

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
North Shields sack their management team and players due to financial pressures

Very sad. I see one of the reasons is lack of income due to recent postponements. Thats been happening here as well so I really hope there aren't any clubs down here that are going to suffer the same fate.

Oldsmobile-88

Very sad. I see one of the reasons is lack of income due to recent postponements. Thats been happening here as well so I really hope there aren't any clubs down here that are going to suffer the same fate.
I think Taunton Town have been suffering recently on the back of a few postponements at Wordsworth Drive.

denzel

I think Taunton Town have been suffering recently on the back of a few postponements at Wordsworth Drive.
Just hope the weather stays fair for their bumper gates against Torquay and Yeovil

Rosencrantz

Just hope the weather stays fair for their bumper gates against Torquay and Yeovil
Yeah, it would be a shame to see them get to NL South and struggle just because of a lack of home games causes cash flow issues.Those two games I think are all ticket (?) so hopefully they should have had some decent advance sales.

Rosencrantz

@Bridgy 81 not sure if you have seen this. Good that he is going to get the chance of full time football.

Bridgy 81

@Bridgy 81 not sure if you have seen this. Good that he is going to get the chance of full time football.

No I hadn’t seen that, thanks.
I’ve been out this evening at a panto (and before anyone else says it, oh yes I have).
A good move for him.
It’s incredible really that there are full time clubs in NLS and shows what Taunton are up against I suppose.
Good luck to him and maybe he’s one that got away from us?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Update on Nuneaton

iscalad

Update on Nuneaton

Not looking good.

denzel

Yeah, it would be a shame to see them get to NL South and struggle just because of a lack of home games causes cash flow issues.Those two games I think are all ticket (?) so hopefully they should have had some decent advance sales.
Sadly Taunton's big game tonight against the Gulls has been postponed 😢

DB9

Takeover of Southend United nears completion.