• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Matt Taylor interview

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Apparently 50 minutes long it's supposed to be interesting. Not had chance to watch yet

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Apparently 50 minutes long it's supposed to be interesting. Not had chance to watch yet

Haven't seen it yet - hope it's not a long resignation statement !
UTC

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
Absolutely brilliant interview. We are very lucky to have such a good pragmatic manager who speaks so well. We are very lucky to have such a good team behind the scenes at City. All in all, I have never been prouder in supporting Exeter and I started coming to the park in the early 70's. The feeling around the club has never been better. Long may it continue and I am sure that City will have a very successful season in League 1.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Absolutely brilliant interview. We are very lucky to have such a good pragmatic manager who speaks so well. We are very lucky to have such a good team behind the scenes at City. All in all, I have never been prouder in supporting Exeter and I started coming to the park in the early 70's. The feeling around the club has never been better. Long may it continue and I am sure that City will have a very successful season in League 1.
What a great manager - here's hoping that the MT to Charlton thread is wrong !
Need to get to MT to say it's better bringing a kid up in Devon than London !
Whatever happens he deserves it.
UTC

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Really enjoyed that interview. A real insight but also you can see his pride is helping us be promoted.

AndrewP

Great interview, class manager. Lovely news at the end too....congratulations Mr and Mrs Taylor on your fantastic news, Devon's a great place to bring up children so you just stay here.

CWH-NYC_

Class act. Enjoyable watch.
Can’t see him rushing off just yet (other thread)

Scott_Palfrey

Glad you’ve enjoyed this one - always great value from Matt and some really interesting insights!

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Glad you’ve enjoyed this one - always great value from Matt and some really interesting insights!
If us Grecians are going anywhere next season the WHOLE team need to stay together including those associated especially you S&M guys !

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
If us Grecians are going anywhere next season the WHOLE team need to stay together including those associated especially you S&M guys !
S&M?! 🤣