• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Matt Taylor interview

older-codger

Hi can anyone help I have seen a post somewhere with a link to an article in the Daily Mail regarding City’s promotion.

Would love to able to read it but can no longer find the link 🤞

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
For the love of MT I hope he moves when it suits him and not the club. If he left this season to a prem team or even championship i'd understand why. a move to late in the game can ruin a mans career.
As could a move to the wrong club at the wrong time if it's premature. A good Manager as our Matt is will be recognised for what he has achieved. Personally I dont see this group of players imploding and unable to cope so at worst we will finish lower mid table. Look at Accrington for gawds sake Coleman has managed mid table for ever so I have every confidence in KMT. Proving he can cut it the league above will lead to further opportunities as you can be sure there are always vacancies in football!