• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Lincoln City v Exeter City real MDT

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Whistle should have gone 30 seconds to 1 minute before Akinde scored, I'm not going to blame Pym however it looked a soft one.

Nobody is in the mood for Pete chucking blame around at Pym however on this occasion he probably has a point.

I just feel gutted for our players, staff and fans.

Proud of that performance though and the table looks decent.

Last edited:

dontpassback

Gutting,BUT a good performance and a point on the road is always a plus,we have moved up nicely to 5th and it’s all to play for(clap)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Somewhere the luck has to run for us. We played so well, Kane and Woodman had great games.

exile in wales

Fantastic effort just slightly short would have taken a point before kick off but the boys deserved all 3 .

suffolklad

I blame the commentator that said "Akinde has done nothing all match"

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Absolutely devastating, but what a game to watch. I was glued to it from start to finish. What Matt Taylor has done with this team cannot be underestimated.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Never a good think conceding so late on and definitely two points dropped but in the cold light of day it should be seen as a great point at the runaway leaders who tonked us fairly comprehensively at our place.

And good on Matt Jay scoring in consecutive matches, he’s doing everything he can to keep his spot. Considering who we didn’t have playing tonight this is a good result.

crocks

How much did the Crowley’s pay the ref to allow enough time for them to equalise. Just stinks!

huxwar

Ref played 2 minutes more than 4 shown.
What do people not understand.........4 minutes shown means a MINIMUM of 4 minutes!

PeteUSA

I'm not going to blame Pym, however it looked a soft one.
Who else are you going to blame man? Shots like that are meat and drink to keepers! You wait til' theres some feedback from the travelling City fans over that side, they'll have had a decent view of two points thrown away!