• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Lincoln City v Exeter City real MDT

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
No wonder no one at the club ever heard of him when asked ...... Thankyou FBH I owe you a beer for that little gem. Pop in the Duke before any home game and your favourite tipple will be waiting on the bar.
You're really making a display of yourself tonight with that little offering. Irrespective of what the club did or didnt know, are you expecting us to believe they'd provide you with any form of information regarding a current player? fred, surely he needs to do better than that to qualify for you splashing out on a round of drinks? And what I do know about Red the Paper is that he's a greatly missed nice bloke who decided he'd get himself banned. When last I heard, he was former City deputy keeper John Baugh's boss. Oh, and he once absailed down the side of (then) Debenhams. Thats about the height of it, so to speak.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Nope, no idea what goes on in your mind or why you think you have a vested interest in him. Just for once, how about a straight answer to a straight question: please explain what your ‘vested interest’ is?
That'll be a NO then Ant.

PeteUSA

That'll be a NO then Ant.
God almighty! Give it a rest! Did you set the alarm so that you could jump right back on today and continue to make a tit of yourself? I'm off to bed, its 12.30 here and I'm not hanging about for you. Move on, there is another game later today you know?

Antony Moxey

God almighty! Give it a rest Did you set the alarm so that you could jump right back on today and continue to make a tit of yourself? I'm off to bed, its 12.30 here and I'm not hanging about for you. Move on, there is another game later today you know?
Why is asking a perfectly reasonable question making a tit of yourself? As ever, you follow your usually form: you make some ridiculous statement, someone asks you to clarify it, you retort to personal insults and never answer the question.

It wasn’t even a tricky question, or one that (hopefully) required a long and convoluted answer. You claim to have a vested interest in Pym, it really is simple: please explain what that vested interest is.

Last edited:

Legohead

Banned
I was one who argued against you on your Heybridge stance - but full marks here. A calm reasoned critique, brill.
Ah yes Matt. I remember. ;)

Tbh i did come around to the overall consensus in the end (but didn't want to admit to in on here at the time :$). I felt i had a point but i didn't look at the bigger picture which is kind of the same as what Pete did on tuesday night. He had a point about Pym and rightly highlighted it but didn't see the bigger picture overall.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
God almighty! Give it a rest! Did you set the alarm so that you could jump right back on today and continue to make a tit of yourself? I'm off to bed, its 12.30 here and I'm not hanging about for you. Move on, there is another game later today you know?
To answer your question I am awake at around 5 AM England time pretty much everyday , There see how easy that was to answer a simple question.
Want to give it a go ?

Andy Holloway

Discussing this goal and any other incident in a football match is pointless if you do not have the view of the Ref or player concerned.

It's like pundits saying that so and so was not or was offside, when viewing the incident from 40ft up in the stands or at home via a TV. To be certain, either way, you need the actual view the Ref/Linesman had from their eye level, ie 5/6 ft off the ground. The same with this goal, the only person who knows what Pym saw or didn't see is Pym, even somebody stood directly behind his goal would see it differently to what Pym saw. We do not know what players might or might not have obstructed Pym's view for that split second before he saw the ball heading towards him.
Even in Rugby, where the ref wears a camera on his/her chest, the view of an incident is not 100% accurate.