• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Ian Sideman dossier

Mid Devon Clown

Nah with Spicy Nik Nak, Kyunghee and Spick.

Sidey's back

Hello Friends,

How kind of you to notice.

Tis true. I'm back. I have missed you all immensely.

It's a long story I won't bore you with, but let's just say, a cheese-based incident at the local farmers market got out of hand and I had to spend a few months at her majesty's pleasure.

Belinda went off with the chap from the charcuterie and the black dog took my leash for a while.

However I'm just about back to full spirits and delighted to say hello.

Thanks
Sidey

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hi Sidey!* Good to see you again old fella.

I'm sorry to hear about Belinda. Mickey B has suffered similarly recently, what with his Joyce upping sticks. Perhaps you two could find strength in each other?

Don't worry about your spell inside. I, 4-1, won't judge you and i'm sure the other good folk of exeweb feel the same. Hey, we all make mistakes but it's your bouncebackability that counts.

* If it's really you.

StroudGrecian

Just over a year ago that Sidey stated that his heart had gone. A few days later and it was all over - no more posts.

I don't know who this Martin Guerre is, but I don't believe it's Sidey.

Sidey's back

Nice literary reference there Stroudster!

Nice to see you too Log. I plan to meet up with Mr. B to compare scars. A painful business indeed.

Yes, it's me. Not sure how I can prove it though. You'll just have to trust me.

Sidey.

LOG

Yes, it's me. Not sure how I can prove it though. You'll just have to trust me.
It's ok, Sidey, i'm a trusting sort.

Then again, i'm also very much a belt and braces kind of guy so i might see if i can devise some sort of test.

More to follow.

Alistair20000

I think it might be necessary to get a not inconsiderably large supply of biscuitage in.

As Lionel can attest, I am much less trusting than he is. I would like to know why this chappie has not posted under his old colours. Something a bit rum about that.

It goes without saying that we are delighted to have the Exeweb Man (or woman ?) of Mystery back.....................if it be are he.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Rather like the plot of a novel, this. Man returns to old familiar haunts........but are things what they seem?

LOG

There's a rumour going around twitter that he's somehow involved in the Lucy Beale case.

StroudGrecian

Lionel, are we still waiting for this test?