• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Grecian

Shortround

Well done Mike! Always an excellent read, fully deserved

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Excellent. Well done Mike and Peter. Glad I have a long train journey home after a game, to give me a chance to read it!

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

A footy anorak friend of mine (supports Colchester but watches a lot of different teams).. He's read many programmes but does ask me to pick up a copy of The Grecian when I can as he loves it.

So there's a shining testimonial.

Red Lion

Well done Mike and team!

Follow that new team!

PAFC_Connor

I have to admitt, I did like your programme. Well layed out, and not as Cartooney [If thats a word] as ours.

mole221

It is a very good programme, and does make my post-match train journey much more amusing, so its a thumbs up, well done.

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
I have to admitt, I did like your programme. Well layed out, and not as Cartooney [If thats a word] as ours.
Yeah one of the lads at work bought in a copy of your programme, I thought it wasnt in the same league as ours (boom boom)

Red Devon

I thought yesterdays programme was quite good for a pre season match....is the new programme this season going to be produced in the same format?

OfficialECFC

I thought yesterdays programme was quite good for a pre season match....is the new programme this season going to be produced in the same format?
Of course it will be 100 pages not 16 but yes there will be plenty of similarities. For feedback purpose which bits in particular were good?

Red Devon

Just thought it had an easy to read lay out and feel to it "new recruits" for example also the photos seemed very sharp too.