• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The George Friend Interview

eurogrecian

Great guy and nice interview. Chittlehampton's finest!
Sponsored his shirts when we were in the Conference and still have several of them at home.
I wasn't aware of his friendship with Matt Taylor, maybe we might just see him back one day?

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Great guy and nice interview. Chittlehampton's finest!
Sponsored his shirts when we were in the Conference and still have several of them at home.
I wasn't aware of his friendship with Matt Taylor, maybe we might just see him back one day?
More likely we’ll see Matt at boro

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Don't tell anyone, but I think there might be an interview with formerly Exeweb sponsored David Wheeler on the way!

rifraf

Don't tell anyone, but I think there might be an interview with formerly Exeweb sponsored David Wheeler on the way!
Your secret is safe with me.....

andrew p long

I wonder what he thinks about Dominic Cummings ....

(no Scott this isn’t a request that you ask that question!)

Rosencrantz

I wonder what he thinks about Dominic Cummings ....

(no Scott this isn’t a request that you ask that question!)
I don't think Scott is allowed to ask. PM's orders.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Would love to see another interview with Matt Taylor. An update on where we are would be quite useful.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Would love to see another interview with Matt Taylor. An update on where we are would be quite useful.
I am sure he would love to know where we are himself Hants!

GJW

I’d like to see an interview with someone from the Club/Trust each week or two for an update on Club matters. Even if very brief. We haven’t had any announcements for a while and, even though activity is considerably reduced, I think that personal touch with the fan base through our excellent media operation would be invaluable. There’s plenty we could all do to help the club in little and bigger ways. Sometimes we need a reminder, especially when it is so quiet. Also, without going into specifics, an update on how the Club is coping. As I say, nothing too detailed but engaging enough.

GJW

A bit like the Boris daily briefs, only not so often, more engaging and more informative. BS-free and rousing, knowing just around the corner football is coming back and we do need to start getting excited about that.