• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Garden Thread

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Seems like a terrible waste of beer :cry:
I used supermarket own brand bitter and that's all it's fit for. It's now known as slug beer in our house.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Seems like a terrible waste of beer :cry:
Try lager

fred binneys head

Ants. Multiple nests on the lawn, under patio slabs. Can never get rid of them. Tried powders but they come back. Had a rat the other day As well but they seem to have disappeared now my bird feeders are empty and next door has put a rat box out to catch them.
Ant traps are great. Put it down near the ants, they go in, get poison on them then take it back to the nest and spread it around like it’s coronavirus.

Reactions: GJW

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Try lager
Right. I've had 5 cans of Stella and now teh fckn sligs are gettin it. The bastads

manc grecian

Ant traps are great. Put it down near the ants, they go in, get poison on them then take it back to the nest and spread it around like it’s coronavirus.
Got a picture of a load of ants marching around GJWs garden, middle finger aloft, 2m apart.

GJW

Got a picture of a load of ants marching around GJWs garden, middle finger aloft, 2m apart.
When I sit in the garden having a cold beer they march over my feet and smirk at me.

GJW

I’m hiring this guy to finish them off.

fred binneys head

He’s on their side mate, I think you’ve wasted your money.

GJW

Yeah, you’re right. He’s just one of them. He’s taunting me through the window. Keeps wailing and dancing around waving his arms like a mad man. I’ve hired this chap instead to kill off Mr Adam. He can out flounce anyone in a flounce-off. I’ll deal with ants later with your ant traps.

Spoonz Red E

Fourmi or against me.
I reckon he looks a bit anty.