• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Flouncing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Politics isn’t worth flouncing over.
What was the post that led to this flounce?

Banksy

I had a quick look , sad person that I am , but couldn’t see anything too contentious.Still , what offends one person doesn’t seem to matter to another. No doubt a lot of niggling will go on on here between folk during the Tories ‘election’ campaign.Looks like that’s going to be same old , same old. My long experience of politics is that most politicians seem intent on feathering their own nests and I end up being severely disappointed , which is why I refuse to fall out over the subject.And sometimes I have difficulty distinguishing Tory from Labour anyway.

Reactions: DB9

IndoMike

Have a guess...

IndoMike

Hoping to that the whole Conservative Party will flounce off..

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I did very briefly see Log on Saturday before the game. He was heading way from St James Park, no idea if he'd been dropped fro the match day squad and was flouncing off :)

Alistair20000

I did very briefly see Log on Saturday before the game. He was heading way from St James Park, no idea if he'd been dropped fro the match day squad and was flouncing off :)
My information is that he had rocked up for ball boy duties and was chalked off for being too old. He was probably finding a quiet spot for a crafty fag.

IndoMike

Apart from being annoyed by one or two posts of mine gently ribbing him, I think his
Tory world seriously imploded, leaving him with little option but to butt out.
However, you can be sure that in deepest Devon, in the evening mist, with an owl hooting eerily and the leaves gently rustling at the touch of an unknown footstep, Tavers will be watching us and waiting.

Spanks

Administrator
Staff member
Apart from being annoyed by one or two posts of mine gently ribbing him, I think his
Tory world seriously imploded, leaving him with little option but to butt out.
However, you can be sure that in deepest Devon, in the evening mist, with an owl hooting eerily and the leaves gently rustling at the touch of an unknown footstep, Tavers will be watching us and waiting.
I mean, the irony of the above, when it's now at 46 pages of the Indo and Tavy flounceathon.

IndoMike

I mean, the irony of the above, when it's now at 46 pages of the Indo and Tavy flounceathon.
I have no idea what you're talking about, Spankers. Have I flounced?

Antony Moxey

We can only live in hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.