• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Flouncing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
So who upset him?

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
So who upset him?
Think you did Hants, You need to look on the L2 thread to see his "Final" posting before he flounced.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Think you did Hants, You need to look on the L2 thread to see his "Final" posting before he flounced.
Is that the one he referred to me as a more *oron or accused me of being Hitler?

DB9

Is that the one he referred to me as a more *oron or accused me of being Hitler?
Look at post 3862 on the L2 News Thread, That'll explain everything (y)

IndoMike

Look at post 3862 on the L2 News Thread, That'll explain everything (y)
Hants knows darn well why Lego flounced. Always thought Lego was a very perceptive poster.. sorry to see him go but not surprised. See JW's post for more details.

fred binneys head

I'm sure Lego slammed the door hard when he left and in my book that is a flounce, Self banning is another way of flouncing.
Definitely. I pictured him wearing a skirt and aggressively pulling it to the side as he turned his head the other way and stormed off. But that’s just me.

LOG

REQUEST FOR RULING

IN THE MATTER OF LEGO

I think Lionel needs to make a ruling on this one. Is a self ban a flounce ?

I will get in a supply of Malted Milk and a few fig rolls.
The Committee met this morning in what was a very short hearing.

A unanimous verdict found that, under the rules of the Committee, a self ban was indistinguishable from a flounce.

Verdict: FLOUNCE CONFIRMED.

The Committee would like to extend their best wishes to Legohead and remind him that a self ban can always be lifted.

PS we had Lincoln biscuits. Not my first choice but even the Committee has been affected by the pandemic.

DB9

The Committee met this morning in what was a very short hearing.

A unanimous verdict found that, under the rules of the Committee, a self ban was indistinguishable from a flounce.

Verdict: FLOUNCE CONFIRMED.

The Committee would like to extend their best wishes to Legohead and remind him that a self ban can always be lifted.

PS we had Lincoln biscuits. Not my first choice but even the Committee has been affected by the pandemic.
Lincoln Biscuits? I know times are surreal but whoever bought them can't be popular amongst the other committee members? 😄

PS, Thank you for the ruling.

LOG

Lincoln Biscuits? I know times are surreal but whoever bought them can't be popular amongst the other committee members? 😄
Let's just say that the next time the Committee meets it will be for a disciplinary hearing.

• Haha
Reactions: DB9

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
Let's just say that the next time the Committee meets it will be for a disciplinary hearing.
Quite literally scraping the biscuit barrel.

Status
Not open for further replies.