• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Feckin' Dire Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Scrap metal salvagers flying under the Chinese flag taking metal from HMS Prince of Wales and HMS Repulse two designated WW2 war graves.

Where is a misfiring drone when you need one.
I've started a petition and hopefully it will gather some pace to end this type of thing happening at any war graves site no matter what country.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good work ramone, I've signed and will be forwarding this to others who I know will be happy to.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Signed. (y)

Oldsmobile-88

I've started a petition and hopefully it will gather some pace to end this type of thing happening at any war graves site no matter what country.

Absolute scumbags...Unfortunately there ilk have been at it for years.
My Great Uncle was on the Prince Of Wales when it was attacked & sunk,he very fortunately survived.

Last edited:

Colesman Ballz

Alas when this was flagged up back in 2018, then Defence Secretary Gavin Williamson announced that he would be investigating, so what happened about it ? Did he actually do anything at all ?

Grecian2K

True. And the biggest and/or cruellest irony is that, had it not been for the bravery shown by all those Allied forces China would have almost certainly have been over-run by the Japanese.

Grecian2K

£46 a night to park my car in the hotel car park in
Santa Monica ! Compulsory Valet Service 🤨

Parking on the street is not a option.
You have my deepest sympathy there mate (almost)
I mean, all you wanted to do was "have some fun".
Still, had you thought to ask I'm sure that Cheryl and William (or is it Billy, Billy, Mac or Buddy) could have watched it from the bar opposite for a fraction of that price.

DB9

Why when a TV programme (This Morning) draws an average of 703,000 viewers (0.95% of UK population) A presenter leaving (Sacked or Resigned) is making headline news?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Why when a TV programme (This Morning) draws an average of 703,000 viewers (0.95% of UK population) A presenter leaving (Sacked or Resigned) is making headline news?
People prefer celebrity style news to real news.

DB9

People prefer celebrity style news to real news.
Probably right, That sort of news takes away from people the reality of how really crap their lives are.

Status
Not open for further replies.