• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Feckin' Dire Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Should have asked him to see his risk assessments for noise and vibration. Limits on pneumatic drills are usually no more than 30 minutes use in a 24 hour period, unless of course you have adequate processes in place to limit the effects.
Are we still allowed to call it Vibration White Finger?

LOG

Should have asked him to see his risk assessments for noise and vibration. Limits on pneumatic drills are usually no more than 30 minutes use in a 24 hour period, unless of course you have adequate processes in place to limit the effects.
He's digging out the concrete floor of a garage which seems to be acting as a speaker.

He doesn't look like the most approachable of chaps though, so i might just have to tolerate it.

wemissmoxey

He doesn't look like the most approachable of chaps though, so i might just have to tolerate it.
Test the water with some considered small talk.

LOG

Perhaps i could take him a selection of fairy cakes and a pot of tea? (cake)

wemissmoxey

Perhaps i could take him a selection of fairy cakes and a pot of tea? (cake)
Yes, I like the cut of your jib.

If that doesn't work perhaps some freshly baked bread will cut some ice.

Keep us updated.

(y)

LOG

If yesterday is anything to go by, he'll be knocking off for lunch pretty soon so that will be my opportunity.

angelic upstart

ITV2 everything about it is ****ing ****. Clueless, classless (which is weird me saying that being that I'm a classless ****) ******* being *******. Then I see "dapper laughs" has a tv show. Overhead a rainbow appears..... In black and white.

angelic upstart

Oh and swear filters a dire too.

angelic upstart

BT have advanced from feckin' dire to whatever the next category is. Yesterday I had an appointment, arranged for someone to be at the house all afternoon. At half three there was no word so I gave them a call, after 20 minutes on hold I was told that the appointment had never been confirmed by whoever had booked it at their end. So I'm still without internet and I've now had 4 visits that have been aborted, none of them through any fault of mine.
If they didn't turn up you may get a tenner!

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9394/~/customer-service-guarantee

wemissmoxey

After spending the evening working I flick the box on to find there is a programme about the goings on in a nightclub toilet.

WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.