• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Feckin' Dire Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Joe Lycett being so offended by David Beckham being an ambassador for the WC that he announced to anyone who was remotely interested in this "no mark" he would shred 10k then videoed himself apparently doing the deed then saying he didn't really do it.

YAWNNNNN Feigned indignation is todays new low.
No, he donated it to LGBTQ+ charities rather than irresponsibly destroy such a sum of money in a cost of living crisis whilst provoking conversation around the subject. The "no mark" has a large following and good media pull. He seems to have achieved what he wanted. The only feigned indignation seems to be complaining about him and his actions. He would have wanted that as well, so win-win for Joe.

fred binneys head

I’m a fan of Joe Lycett, good on him.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Has this Lycett bloke got a new tour or book coming out soon ? Until I saw this I had never heard of him

Alistair20000

Is he a central defender ?

Could he do a job for us ?

DB9

Has this Lycett bloke got a new tour or book coming out soon ? Until I saw this I had never heard of him
Lycett is showing the hypocrisy of people like Beckham and companies that are sponsoring the WC or in Beckham's case he's been spending years to promote it, With a nice paycheck of a reported £10m. Him and they say they're all for inclusion etc when all it's about is making money, Look at pride month, A lot of companies have the rainbow flag behind their logo's on SM in the US and West but in the M. East, China and Russia nothing, They aren't doing it out of being "Right On" its pure business while trying to disguise it as being inclusive. Beckham taking the Qatri shilling is basically saying "I support their Anti-Gay laws, Their Anti women laws and Their migrant treatment and other HR issues" and in the same instance is also saying to us "I've no ida etc" That's what's "Fecking Dire"

Rosencrantz

He actually finished his UK tour last month but you can catch up with him next spring as he is touring New Zealand and Australia. Very funny stand up 👍

Spanks

Administrator
Staff member
Is he a central defender ?

Could he do a job for us ?
Famous for parking a car on the moon. It's not a bus, but parking he can do.

iscalad

I tend to get a few of these "younger"comedians mixed up. Is he the guy who does the replies to email gags?

Reactions: DB9

Spoonz Red E

I tend to get a few of these "younger"comedians mixed up. Is he the guy who does the replies to email gags?
He also looks like Joe Pasquale.

iscalad

He also looks like Joe Pasquale.
Hopefully doesn't sound like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.