The Feckin' Dire Thread

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Should have asked him to see his risk assessments for noise and vibration. Limits on pneumatic drills are usually no more than 30 minutes use in a 24 hour period, unless of course you have adequate processes in place to limit the effects.
He's digging out the concrete floor of a garage which seems to be acting as a speaker.

He doesn't look like the most approachable of chaps though, so i might just have to tolerate it.

angelic upstart

ITV2 everything about it is ****ing ****. Clueless, classless (which is weird me saying that being that I'm a classless ****) ******* being *******. Then I see "dapper laughs" has a tv show. Overhead a rainbow appears..... In black and white.

angelic upstart

BT have advanced from feckin' dire to whatever the next category is. Yesterday I had an appointment, arranged for someone to be at the house all afternoon. At half three there was no word so I gave them a call, after 20 minutes on hold I was told that the appointment had never been confirmed by whoever had booked it at their end. So I'm still without internet and I've now had 4 visits that have been aborted, none of them through any fault of mine.
If they didn't turn up you may get a tenner!

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9394/~/customer-service-guarantee