THE EXEWEB ADVENT CALENDAR QUIZ XVI

RedPaul

Al, I must say this years quiz has been exceptional. Lots of variety, clear and fair QM-ing and simply brilliant questions (my favourite being one of today’s - SWAnneAlDough). A huge well done and thank you, enjoy a very well earned rest!
Amen, thanks so much QM. Enjoy the seafood feast.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Al, I must say this years quiz has been exceptional. Lots of variety, clear and fair QM-ing and simply brilliant questions (my favourite being one of today’s - SWAnneAlDough). A huge well done and thank you, enjoy a very well earned rest!
Thanks fred. One of my favourite moments was you putting your Dad in the net. (y)

I hope Swanny likes my tribute clue to him.

Rosencrantz

Thanks Ali for a great quiz. Pretty happy with my day-boo (too much Aussie cricket commentary lately) after dipping my toe in this year. Congrats to Spoonz. Next year will be interesting 🙂.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Couldn't put in the hours towards the end but would never have bben able to have matched Spoonz for his mental deterity. Considerable amount of time and effort in putting that quiz together well done Alastair, great job!

Wishing everybody a great day tomorrow there's a great bunch on here, let's hope that City can continue to have a succesful season, peace and love. STURTZ

Spoonz Red E

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cheers Al.
Thoroughly enjoyed it - you must have done some serious prepping.
And good to see so many on the leaderboard.

Big thanks to all the other quizzers.
Big hanks to the gumbies.
High bar set for next year. (y)