THE EXEWEB ADVENT CALENDAR QUIZ XVI

Tim Long

MB1 Peacock and ridiculously show off goalkeeping save > brightly coloured flamboyant keeper > the pink goalkeeping jerseys

Tim Long

I think the birthday card is Len Bond
The pose looks like it's in a studio and possibly using a trampoline. There was a cricketing postcard called something like 'catch from heaven' which was a chap in whites diving full length on grass too long to be any cricket ground. Looked to me like the ideal way to break your collar bone if you find yourself alone in a farmer's field.
Ooh, the Len Bond who's just become the goalkeeping coach for Taunton Town, nicknamed The Peacocks ? So MB1 would be Len Bond ?

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
The pose looks like it's in a studio and possibly using a trampoline. There was a cricketing postcard called something like 'catch from heaven' which was a chap in whites diving full length on grass too long to be any cricket ground. Looked to me like the ideal way to break your collar bone if you find yourself alone in a farmer's field.
Ooh, the Len Bond who's just become the goalkeeping coach for Taunton Town, nicknamed The Peacocks ? So MB1 would be Len Bond ?
It's Len Bond's birthday today