• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Dreaded Play Off Dates

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
They’ll bottle it, look at their fixtures

grecIAN Harris

They’ll bottle it, look at their fixtures
They have to win today to stand any chance.

Cowshed Grecian

I don't want Slime to even make the play offs, to go into league one and find those tow rags aren't there would take a lot of gloss off our promotion, for me.
Bit of added spice to a great season if they lost at Wembley mind you, the amount of grief they’ve given us for bottling it. They’ve done well to be fair this season which gives me hope for next season for us.

Information

When’s the League 1 playoffs? I’m hoping Argyle make the final. Ideal scenario would be for them to get beaten by Sheff Wed.
A week earlier

League One

Thursday 5th May, 7.45pm
6 v 3 1st Leg

Friday 6th May, 7.45pm
5 v 4 1st Leg

Sunday 8th May, 6.30pm
3 v 6 2nd Leg

Monday 9th May 7.45pm
4 v 5 2nd Leg

Saturday 21st May 3.00pm
Final

denzel

Bit of added spice to a great season if they lost at Wembley mind you, the amount of grief they’ve given us for bottling it. They’ve done well to be fair this season which gives me hope for next season for us.
Yes but we don't want them getting any more income from the play offs. If they finished 7th now that would be massively deflating for them

Information

The last 3 are Sunderland Wigan and the Franchise

Plymouth would be lucky to make as high as 7th after these games....

Cowshed Grecian

The last 3 are Sunderland Wigan and the Franchise

Plymouth would be lucky to make as high as 7th after these games....
I wouldn’t put money on Sunderland 😂 but yeah tough for the them. I’m keen as mustard for Wednesday to go up as it improves our chances of keeping hold of Big Cam which would be huge.

haka

There's a shorter time period between now and the end of the season, than between the end and the L2 play-off final. May 28 is ridiculously late. Less than a month before next season's fixtures are announced in June.

Without being complacent, we could get promoted a month before that game, and 3 weeks at worst.

Average Joe

imagine if we get beat round one of the play offs due to going into the play offs in a loosing streak.

Could happen

sign of the chimes

I wouldn’t put money on Sunderland 😂 but yeah tough for the them. I’m keen as mustard for Wednesday to go up as it improves our chances of keeping hold of Big Cam which would be huge.
Outside chance of the Wendys getting the autos. Rotherham are in freefall: they lost convincingly to us last week and didn't look that up for a game they should have been in with a 6good chance of winning. They've been saved tonight by MK bottling it as well but if both continue to falter the Owls could get up that way. I'd fancy them in the play-offs if not; which might diminish the odds of Argyle getting up a tier.