• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Devon/Cornwall Derby

CityTillIDie

Poor old Argiggle. Not quite ready for Barcelona and Juventus just yet...........:cry:
Still probably think they are, delusional!!

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
The pattern over the last 4 season's worth of games is 6pts for us, 6pts for them, 6pts for us, 6pts for them.
Our turn.
Half way there ...

Stelios

Maybe @rlowe15 should spend less time playing charity matches, going on quest for Tv time and playing down our derby and spend more time on the pitch, shambles! And to not acknowledge our support and go straight down the tunnel will not sit right with many fans! #pafc
Looks like they're finally cottoning on. Always thought he seemed a bit too keen to get on TV and boost his profile and ego. Let your team do your talking for you. Always thought if he was chocolate he would lick himself but it turns out he's about as useful as a chocolate fireguard :p

STURTZ

Don't blame Slime fans for not coming on here. after all we are all aware that they don't consider us as rivals, they consider Portsmouth, Bristol City, Shef Weds etc to be their main competitors, when those teams comes down to league 2 we can expect a real battle! Then again Ryan Lowe couldn't "give a shit" about Exeter so we can only consider that he doesn't mind losing 4 nil to us then.

For the record, beating Argyle is better than victory over any club in the world for me and I think Matt Taylor understands that. No big deal for Slime fans tonight but I'm the happiest guy around, everyone's a winner!

Stelios

Don't blame Slime fans for not coming on here. after all we are all aware that they don't consider us as rivals, they consider Portsmouth, Bristol City, Shef Weds etc to be their main competitors, when those teams comes down to league 2 we can expect a real battle!
One of the most amusing aspects of their relegation last season was the delight it gave to so many fans of other clubs all around the country so maybe you're right :ROFLMAO:

Spoonz Red E

Bad news for the Janner Anagram Society.

Started with 'RyanLowe'.
Looking for a 'G' up for 'ArgyleNow'.

Didn't realise they could go 'AnyLower'

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
After their 4-0 win against Orient our missing piglet wrote

"Who cares? We won 4-0 and they were frankly, rubbish.

Payback for the ballboy push!

Move on to the next rubbish team. "

Oooppss how did that work out then HAHAHAHAHA.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Report of 70 Ring-necked Parakeets by Plymouth railway station at 6.10 pm yesterday. As these birds are noisy creatures in green plumage, I suspect they were really Argyle fans arriving home.

Last edited:

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
There was also a report from the police that the A38 southbound was congested by some green spillage , Thankfully it was all cleared by 4 !!

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
There was also a report from the police that the A38 southbound was congested by some green spillage , Thankfully it was all cleared by 4 !!
Bad news for all those Argyle supporters who were heading south soon after 2 o'clock!