• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Centre Spot

samwise

Anyone know the phone number for it? The only number I can find online, and in the Yellow Pages (old school!) is the main club reception, and that doesn't give you an option to ring through to the bar.

Alternatively, does anyone know if it's open tonight and if so, will there be skittles on?

Want to go with a couple of mates to watch the football but I don't want to make the journey is it's shut/taken up by the skittles.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
try 413955

ECFC traveller

It's open until 10:00PM - Well that's when they usually close up for lack of service.

But yes it's 100% open.

I watched the football there yesterday, and the day before. Might go tonight, debating it.

And the skittles season has finished till the new year now [Half season break] they call it.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

cityno1ledgend

Yeah it stays open till all football is finished which is around 10ish.. and just a note its shut from boxing day till the Yeovil game. Centre spot now on facebook so add em for more information and whats going on up there..