• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The bos shakeup

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
The Board of Society remains committed to appraising its existing rules and constitution. Indeed this work is being tackled through the Trust Membership Working Group.

I would be hopeful that a new Board of Society would be able to agree a new rule which will be policeable and which will be more in tune with the modern world...

More to follow.
Does this mean its being kicked into the long grass ?

malcolms

The language suggests so and bearing in mind how many are in public service the rhetoric should be second nature......

Last edited:

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Shouldn't be as it will come up for debate at the agm...

Admittedly if no one attends then all bets are off...

I believe the voting for BoS candidates ends today. I assume,therefore, that we can all now elaborate, explain or expand on our manifestos without breaching the electioneering rules. I plan to attend the "part A" meeting of the BoS later today and will seek confirmation. Subject to that I would welcome a dialogue either by may of PM's or on a public thread.

LOG

ISubject to that I would welcome a dialogue either by may of PM's or on a public thread.
I would be interested to know your favourite sandwich filling. Can PM if necessary.

Many thanks.

Bondy

Exeter - views are my own and not representative o
It has been proposed as an agenda item for the AGM with the backing of a current BoS member so I would hope it would be discussed there.

I think elaborating on my manifesto would be a bit of a pointless exercise as one of us won't have been elected.

I am quite nervous to think the results have been calculated but I won't find out until 22nd October

Red the Paper

Banned
It has been proposed as an agenda item for the AGM with the backing of a current BoS member so I would hope it would be discussed there.

I think elaborating on my manifesto would be a bit of a pointless exercise as one of us won't have been elected.

I am quite nervous to think the results have been calculated but I won't find out until 22nd October
I can just envisage the Exeweb Thread Headline for this one:

"Bondy Appointment - A Disgrace

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
I could tell you what the result is now. But I would have to kill you immediately afterwards.

Soul of discretion, me.

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I can just envisage the Exeweb Thread Headline for this one:

"Bondy Appointment - A Disgrace
indeed...

The lad bondy was voted in..as was everybody except Mr ipswich.

14% turnout but higher votes than last season due to more members..