• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Big fella.

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Well played yesterday Logie....

Quite rightly Man of the Match , won a lot of headers and 2nd balls , shame first half nobody was there for your knock on's.

Your goal was a cool finish too.

3 goals in 3 starts for a striker. funny that.

Grecian_Jay

That time of year when he needs to earn his contract so he'll come good for a little.

Good performance though, first time I've ever seen him jump but no one was close enough to him to benefit.

Played well against Tranmere with a 4-4-2 formation. Needs a striker up there with him as shown by last years partnership with Cureton. Hopefully Tis will play Taylor and Logie on Sat and maybe some width and leave out Sercs.

wiveygrecian

That time of year when he needs to earn his contract so he'll come good for a little.

Good performance though, first time I've ever seen him jump but no one was close enough to him to benefit.
Yeah Jay good performance, and Sercombe was close enough in the second half to his great knock down but fluffed it big time, the keeper just fell on his limp effort.

Red Devon

I'd go with Logie and Bauza at Chesterfield they linked well together yesterday....Taylor has been very ineffective in the last half a dozen games.

PINHOE RED

He scored= sub next game!