• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Bet Fred.

Red the Paper

Banned
Never bet against your friends or take money off your friends.

Bet with the bookies

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
Beer bets mate, never money.

Red the Paper

Banned
Beer bets mate, never money.
The best ones. [y]

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Latest Bet with Badge is that Cesc will go for more than £40,000,000. He thinks less.
best pay up Kirky ... looks like it will be £30m + £5m add ons ....

SimonBB

Most of us do it, don't we?

Hear, or make a comment down the pub that's seized on, and beofre you know it it's about "how much is your opinion worth?"

Over the last couple of years I've lost count of the number of wagers I have forgotten to claim due to not having them written down anywhere.

Started with Bondy, and the BB brothers in the Raddy last season when they proclaimed Grant Holt would not score goals in the Championship.. to be fair, they paid, or at least they said they did.

Then there was Hunter, and his "Orient are guaranteed to make the play offs" 3 pint bet thats still to be settled in full.

My mate Badger, bless him, Loves Spurs and offered a couple of pints to anyone who didn't think they wouldn't finish 3rd in the Prem.

Anyway, thats all in the past, and this thread is a record fort bets people have made to review at the end of the season

My first one for this year is with Badge. He thinks Bucks won't last the season at Rovers. 2 Two pints at stake.
I think you'll find the bet was who would win league 1. Me & you has Norwich, Fullys Bondy and Mark went for Leeds.

LammieLammieLammie

Ah yes, I remember now.

Latest one for me, is another 2 pinter with Forever7 that the Gargs won't get relegated.

Last edited:

Bondy

Exeter - views are my own and not representative o
I think you'll find the bet was who would win league 1. Me & you has Norwich, Fullys Bondy and Mark went for Leeds.
We need to get the beers in so I can formally bet on Huddersfield to win League One.

I consistently lose stupid bets to MarkBB

LammieLammieLammie

Udders won't go up mate. They will choke.

Another 2 pint bet tonight with Badger about Arry. I think he will go down.

Last edited:

Forever7

Ah yes, I remember now.

Latest one for me, is another 2 pinter with Forever7 that the Gargs won't get relegated.
Ummm... no it's not! You claimed the Gargs would finish 14th or higher! The reason I replied to this is because I wanted it down in writing!! :)