• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The BBC

Radio Free Skaro

If reports are to be believed, motd viewing figures for last night are up 500k on the usual.
No they stayed the same.

Radio Free Skaro

Tavy states "What Governments aren’t allergic to criticism, especially when the state broadcaster has a statutory obligation to remain impartial." Presumably by this logic Tavares is calling for the DG who gave Boris £800,000 to be sacked forthwith.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
If reports are to be believed, motd viewing figures for last night are up 500k on the usual.
Source?

DB9

The viewing figures were on the rolling news on the BBC News website earlier today, 2.09m I think, up by 500k on previous ratings.

Pobbop

Of course the viewing figures are up, they made it shorter and they knew the novelty factor would bring many gawkers. Beeb manipulation for Tory commentators.

The fact is you can watch just the goals on many platforms. MOTD keep up an incredible rating at 10.30 pm every week, this outlier is more pure BS from the Tory donating, supporting management, and the gullible fall for it like they are meant to.

Anyone remember when ITV gave it a go?

Oh and rather than suppressing these figures like Matt (The war is Ukraines fault) Le tiss said, they put them out as quickly as possible. Yet another of his barking conspiracy theories he saw on Youtubes funded by Billionaires and dictatorial countries no doubt.

angelic upstart

Here to help.

Pobbop

Oh and of course, they are actually comparing a show that lasted 20 minutes, to one that normally stretches into midnight and beyond, so it would be interesting what MOTD normally gets for the headline first match.

DB9

Oh and of course, they are actually comparing a show that lasted 20 minutes, to one that normally stretches into midnight and beyond, so it would be interesting what MOTD normally gets for the headline first match.
Well, If a lot of viewers are like me I'll get one or two matches in then fall asleep, End up watching the Sunday repeat in the morning. 🙂

Pobbop

Well, If a lot of viewers are like me I'll get one or two matches in then fall asleep, End up watching the Sunday repeat in the morning. 🙂
Yeah that's my point, utterly manipulated, and one of the reasons why MOTD does have a great share for it's time is it goes into the next day.

Reactions: DB9

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just watching tonight’s replacement for MotD2. Frankly, anyone who maintains this is better than the normal show is talking out of their arse. That aside, not much fun for the visually impaired with no commentaries.