• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The BBC

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sounds more like No 10 have already made their recommendation for the independent panel to make and it's akin to recommending King Herod to manage the Tiny Tots Nursery.
I think the liberal left have lost too many elections now for them to complain too much Rosey. Already we’re hearing voices saying that large numbers of BBC employees will resign if Sir Charles Moore gets the gig. That suggests to me a cultural reluctance to be governed by anyone other than someone willing to drink the BBC liberal left kool-aid.
A major shake up at this stage may even save the BBC, another 250K ‘subscribers’ lost recently I read somewhere.

Spoonz Red E

I think the liberal left have lost too many elections now for them to complain too much Rosey. Already we’re hearing voices saying that large numbers of BBC employees will resign if Sir Charles Moore gets the gig. That suggests to me a cultural reluctance to be governed by anyone other than someone willing to drink the BBC liberal left kool-aid.
A major shake up at this stage may even save the BBC, another 250K ‘subscribers’ lost recently I read somewhere.
Charles Moore isn't there to stem the flood of subscribers.
The BBC is being compromised and dismantled.
As is the Civil service
As are the regulatory bodies.
As were the public utilities.
As was our public transport infrastructure.
As was our social housing.
As was the Royal Mail.
As will be the NHS.

Alistair20000

Turkeys generally pull back from voting for Xmas; not that we are having one this year.

elginCity

Turkeys generally pull back from voting for Xmas; not that we are having one this year.
Some have said the same about Brexit; which we are getting this year.

Gobble de gook

Alistair20000

Some have said the same about Brexit; which we are getting this year.

Gobble de gook
Already had our Brexit Xmas Elgy. We left; in case you missed it :)

iscalad

Already had our Brexit Xmas Elgy. We left; in case you missed it :)
Longest leave taking in history

DB9

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
That will please the free speech advocates. :)

Mr Jinx

Lineker laughing at the new boss/new rules today with his "only twitter can take people off twitter" jibe.

Wonder what Davie's next step will be?

DB9

Lineker laughing at the new boss/new rules today with his "only twitter can take people off twitter" jibe.

Wonder what Davie's next step will be?
TBF Lineker is quite true in saying that, If though his twitter account is through the BBC then they can get rid, If it's his private one then they can't do a thing about the account, They could although sack him if they deem something he tweets is bringing the Corperation into disgrace.