• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Auto(s) Charge

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
The law of averages from this season say they will😉
We’ll hold you to that.👌

Matt Russell

Why not? More PC b0!!0cks gone mad. It's not like we're going to inciting violence with 20 Barrow fans is it
Never mind violence with Barrow fans, have you seen Chaz when he's riled?

Cowshed Grecian

Why not? More PC b0!!0cks gone mad. It's not like we're going to inciting violence with 20 Barrow fans is it
Thinking more of the Expensively laid pitch, Taggy will be exploding inside won’t he?

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
I think with our home form , especially recent and Rochdale poor away form plus us needing to win and them not and a large home crowd should point to us being highly fancied to win. Of course things can go wrong but I’m hoping we will get it done on the basis of a number of tight games which we have found a way to win, when historically I have been used to us coming up short.

most neutrals will have us nailed on to go up, but I can understand the worry of what if it goes wrong?

hoping for similar to good Friday, think we will take it easier if we can get two or three up to stay fresh for tuesday. fingers crossed we get the first goal fairly early on .

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Thinking more of the Expensively laid pitch, Taggy will be exploding inside won’t he?
maybe we should hold back a little and then we can go for a point at Northampton and then we can trash their Pitch.

iscalad

It's being ripped up at the end of the season.

Colesman Ballz

Was thinking, I hope the club are prepared for 7-8,000 Grecians celebrating on the pitch on Tuesday night I’m obviously not condoning or encouraging it but we know it’s going to happen 😉
We will probably see Chaz and his gang, standing ready, armed with pitchforks, to repel all potential "boarders" ! :)

Grecian Max

I actually think we'll finish comfortably second above Mansfield. Leave the scrapping for others.
Feb 27th

Nostramax v Nostraharris

grecIAN Harris

Feb 27th

Nostramax v Nostraharris
And by March 6th you'd $4it yourself and needed a clean pair of kecks, 'This City though, so it's probably 4th and another Wembley loss'.

Spoonz Red E

Here are the permutations for tomorrow.

To the left are all the teams who could possibly equal or better our points at the moment.

Next three columns:
Our possible results - Win, Draw or Lose are at the top in the header.
The other teams have their three possible results in each column.
Red square means they're out of the hunt, orange means they can still equal our points, green means they can still better our points.

To the right - all the fixtures involving those other teams.