• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Auto(s) Charge

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
We just need to make a few adjustments to the away dressing room to help Rochdale settle in.

OIP.jpg

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Whilst Saturday isn't a 'must win' game, a draw or defeat doesn't set us up very nicely going into the last 3 games possibly still needing a couple of wins.

If we win on Saturday I'll stick my neck on the line and say we are up as there is every chance all of the chasing pack will drop points at least one more time this season.

tommoore85

Win Saturday and we could be promoted there and then. Alright that would require Gas, Cobblers and Sutton ALL losing but still. What a lovely thought, bringing my 5 year old lad so that scenario would be very preferable.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
It was a 1 nil win to Germany that would send them both through. If the Germans won by 2 goals Austria would miss out on goal difference
Cheers I couldn’t remember the full facts as to the score line needed.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
This Saturday I will be happy with draws for both Rovers and Northampton but need the same or defeats for Sutton and Mansfield.

If we beat Dale then any threat from Rovers and Northampton will be removed as they would only be able to get 80 points.

Sutton currently on a potential of 82 and away to Barrow so if they fail to win any threat from them will also be removed.

A draw for Mansfield will mean they can only get 79 but win and they will have a possible maximum of 81 so we will still need to get at least a draw against Barrow.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
This Saturday I will be happy with draws for both Rovers and Northampton but need the same or defeats for Sutton and Mansfield.

If we beat Dale then any threat from Rovers and Northampton will be removed as they would only be able to get 80 points.

Sutton currently on a potential of 82 and away to Barrow so if they fail to win any threat from them will also be removed.

A draw for Mansfield will mean they can only get 79 but win and they will have a possible maximum of 81 so we will still need to get at least a draw against Barrow.
Would still need a point to finish off Northampton as they’d probably have a better goal difference than us if we both finished on 80.

Herschel

RIP Stanno, City Legend never to be forgotten
The irony of all the talk about the Tranmere defeat is that before this run of games, if someone had said we could have a draw at Carlisle and the same at Tranmere, I bet 90% of exewebbers would have taken it.
Yet here we sit with an extra point from those games......
All we need now is 6 from 6 and we're up lol

Keep the faith

Bridgy 81

The irony of all the talk about the Tranmere defeat is that before this run of games, if someone had said we could have a draw at Carlisle and the same at Tranmere, I bet 90% of exewebbers would have taken it.
Yet here we sit with an extra point from those games......
All we need now is 6 from 6 and we're up lol

Keep the faith
I think I’m getting mixed up now. Do you mean 6 points needed from 6 games?
We only have 4 games left don’t we?

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think I’m getting mixed up now. Do you mean 6 points needed from 6 games?
We only have 4 games left don’t we?
6 points from 6 available in next 2 games

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Would still need a point to finish off Northampton as they’d probably have a better goal difference than us if we both finished on 80.
From what I can see our GD is currently 22 the Cobblers 18.