• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Auto(s) Charge

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well , at least I can put the Valium away for another year now.

Banksy

And the Auto(s) charge is complete 😀😀 ….. thread closed
Bet you Mr Harris will have something to say about that.

Grecian2K

It is rather bizarre that, even with just two games left the side currently in third place could actually even miss out on the play-offs while the team currently languishing in eighth could still, theoretically at least, gatecrash the autos.

Thank the MJ-**** that we can now put our feet up and enjoy the final denouement - had we not won last night the nerves would have been shredded.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well , at least I can put the Valium away for another year now.
Me too and I can sleep more easily now without finding myself waking up in the middle of the night mentally try to work out the various scenarios that could affect where we would finish in the League.

Rosencrantz

Me too and I can sleep more easily now without finding myself waking up in the middle of the night mentally try to work out the various scenarios that could affect where we would finish in the League.
Last night was probably the first time in ages I went to sleep without running through the permutations 😁

budegrecian

Last night was probably the first time in ages I went to sleep without running through the permutations 😁
No, you need to start doing them for our chances of being Champions....

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not too much of a problem and in comparison relatively simple.

Colesman Ballz

Nah, that's simple, we just have to get a minimum of one more point from our last two games than the Vegans ! :)

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nah, that's simple, we just have to get a minimum of one more point from our last two games than the Vegans ! :)
Or nine more goals! ;-)

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Once he said "Once a Grecian ALWAYS a Grecian" and MT picked him up from a night club and now ..........