• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Amazing Disappearing Turkey trick

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
I say touche to you....... oh gay-cavalier

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
I've been away for less than 48 hrs .
Mumsy really hasn't quite got the hang of this "grounding" concept yet, has she Timmy-poos?

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
The only 'grounding' needed around here is by so many of you east devon types. Yes, a thorough 'grounding' in basic life skills and footballing knowledge and judgement.

.....it's ok having a high level knowledge of the Gothic Cathedrals of Great Britain and Northern Ireland if you can not 'cut the mustard' in lots of other more important areas.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hi Fans

I've been away for less than 48 hrs and I am missed.

Yes, I certainly missed you....however a slight adjustment to the back-sight should do the trick next time.;)

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Please please please would you all stop quoting this tw*t. He's on my ignore so I don't have to read his drivel but it crops up in the qoutes still. The closest he gets to being missed is like the way you might miss toilet paper, when you realise the roll is empty and its too late to change your mind!